Teeth Whitening in DURHAM, NC
How is teeth whitening done?
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and brings a smile alive
We offer three options;
- In-office Professional Whitening Service; The in-office treatment takes about an hour and usually you see results right away.
- Zoom™ Custom Whitening Trays for you to whiten at home and at your pace. At home whitening trays are done with a 3D scan to fabricate a set of specialized whitening trays to hold the prescription-strength whitening agent against the teeth while at the same time protecting your gums.
- Combination of 1 and 2 for all included whitening services. Get both the in-office and at-home Zoom™ prescription strength whitening kit.
For confidence in appearance, whitening technology allows us to achieve improvements in yellowing, aging or stained teeth. For very severely stained teeth, crowns or dental veneers may be more appropriate.
Considerations for Teeth Whitening
Over-the-counter bleaching agents are available for purchase at drug stores and pharmacies. However, since these products can cause harm to the gums and teeth, it’s better to use products that our team recommends. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, crowns or veneers may be the only choice.