Dental Emergencies in DURHAM, NC
The H&L Dentistry team is devoted to the care of your smile and oral health. If you experience a dental emergency, please contact us immediately so we can give you the care you need quickly.
When you visit our office, our team will do everything possible to help you stay comfortable while we address your issue.
We are here to help! Please contact us if you have any dental emergency:
What Is a Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is any situation that poses an immediate threat to the health of your teeth and supporting tissues. Dental emergencies are often the result of impact to the mouth, but they also can be caused by other reasons. To ensure the best possible outcome, any dental emergency should be evaluated by a professional as soon as possible.
Emergency Dental Situations:
- Toothache, severe pain or lasting tooth pain
- Swelling of the tissues of the mouth or areas surrounding the mouth
- Injury of the tissues including tongue, lips, cheeks and gums
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Jaw Pain
- Broken, Cracked and Chipped Teeth
- Broken or Lost Restorations (Fillings)
- Broken or Lost Crown